The Ivyland Presbyterian Church began as a local Sunday school mission of the former Neshaminy Presbyterian Church, Warminster, PA – now part of Neshaminy-Warwick Presbyterian Church, Hartsville. The Sunday school was organized in 1875, land was purchased in 1885, and the core of the present building was completed in 1886.
The mission was organized as a separate congregation in 1908, and remains the only church within the borough.
Fellowship Hall, the largest public meeting space in the borough, was added in 1951, the sanctuary expanded and renovated in 1952, and the whole complex united into a single building with nursery, library, and new restrooms in 1972.
Ivyland Church has always been small—something we regard as a strength. Here we can be known. Here we call each other by name. Here we share our joys, sorrows, and faith as friends and as neighbors.
Whether in worship, education, mission, or in fellowship, our strength is in our Lord, and in our community of faith.